Letsatsi Finance and Loan eMalahleni. From one-month and short-term loans to long-term repayments and debit consolidation. They promise fast approvals and flexible repayment terms. A short-term loan online with Letsatsi Finance offers same-day approval for up to R8,000.
To be eligible for a loan at Letsatsi;
- You must be a South African citizen
- Must be between the ages of 21 to 60
- Be earning at least R3500 per month
- Be permanently employed for over 6 months
- They must pay your salary into your bank account
- We can’t assist anyone under debt review or administration
- A valid South African identity document (ID)
- Two months’ latest payslips
- Three months’ latest bank statements
- Last, proof of residence, not older than 3 months.
How to apply for a Letsatsi loan
The application process for a Letsatsi loan can be online or offline. Online application involves visiting their official page, clicking “apply here” and providing all the details on the platform.
Offline application involve visiting any of their physical branches spread across all the lengths and breath of the nation.
Letsatsi Finance and Loan BeMalahleni Contact Details
Shop B11, Emala Mall, Cnr Botha & Eadie Street, eMalahleni (Witbank)